Office Coordinator, Open Education
Application deadline: September 28, 2021
Contract type: FT (5 days/40 hours per week)
Job Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Front Desk/ Customer Support
- Coordinate front desk tasks and responsibilities with the other Open Education staff that provide coverage.
- Give information to clients, identify their needs and distribute OE flyers (on daily basis). Answer the phone and take massages, give and receive information by phone (on daily basis).
- Register those who are interested in OE courses and assist in completing application forms, gathering application forms and filing (during the registration period).
- Perform coordination of customer support: including identifying enrollment process problems and recommending quick fixes, as well as give longer-term solutions to issues related to enrollment process.
Administrative and Marketing Support
- Form General English groups, coordinate processes of informing the students on the schedules of the formed groups
- Following up the payments for OE courses.
- Maintain and update the list of students’ and suggesting the instructors for OE courses.
- Monitor the registration database and correcting system-caused errors working with ICTS or other input-driven problems caused by registrant errors.
- Check the completion of the given information and contact students as needed.
- Present the status of the upcoming (General English, e-Math, TOEFL iBT) courses to the Director.
- Order car, supply, purchasing requests and fixing and make room/lab/equipment reservation in accordance to OE department’s needs.
- Assist the Director with marketing activities.
Student and Class Logistics
- Perform daily office business, such as drafting and replying letters, answering phone calls.
- Coordinate preparation and erasing processes for the OE participant ID Cards Answering the inquiries on the phone and taking messages.
- Inform the Security about the students’ lists.
- Assist the teachers according their needs.
- Ensure that the room is ready for class: checks if tape recorders, projectors, chalk and erasers, and other supplies are available (during the registration period).
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Undergraduate Degree/University Diploma in a relevant field.
- Strong written/oral communication skills in English, Armenian.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer skills (MS Office, spreadsheets, database management).
- Relevant work experience of 1 year and more.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills with an ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment.
How to apply: A letter of intent, Curriculum Vitae with the names and contact information for three referees should be sent to [email protected] with the subject heading “Office Coordinator”. Applications must be received by September 28, 2021 to be considered. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview.
AUA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination program within the institution