Website Developer, AUA Acopian Center for the Environment (ACE)
Project name: Copernicus assisted environmental monitoring across the Black Sea Basin (PONTOS)
Contract type: Service contract
Duration: 1 month
Job Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Application deadline: July 16, 2020
- Develop a WordPress website for the PONTOS project;
- Work closely with web designer to match visual design intent;
- Maintain and expand/enhance the website once built;
- Generate WordPress themes and plugins;
- Conduct website performance tests;
- Troubleshoot content issues.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in website developing;
- Proven experience as a WordPress developer;
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices;
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools;
- Ability to work in a a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines;
- BS in computer science or a related field.
For more information about the project please visit: https://ace.aua.am/pontos/
How to apply: A brief letter of intent and a Curriculum Vitae should be sent to [email protected] with the subject heading “Website Developer/PONTOS”. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
AUA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination program within the institution