Training Assistant, Turpanjian Rural Development Program (TRDP)
Application deadline: April 30, 2021
Contract type: Service Contract
Job Location: Yeghegnadzor, Vayots Dzor region
SCOPE OF SERVICES:
- Assist the Turpanjian Rural Development Program Office in Yeghegnadzor with conducting training sessions through:
- providing administrative and logistical support with preparation and organization of the training sessions;
- handling communication with the training participants and preparing tentative and final lists of the participants for each training session;
- providing help in identifying participant skills in Word and Excel and conducting training for them advance of the Entrepreneurship courses;
- providing IT and writing support to the participants during and after training sessions in developing their business plans;
- assisting the main trainer in editing and compiling applicants’ business plans during and after the end of the courses.
- University degree in appropriate area such as business or public policy;
- Good computer skills (MS Office: MS Word and Excel, databases).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Relevant work experience of 1 year and more preferred.
How to apply: Curriculum Vitae should be sent to [email protected] with the subject heading “Training Assistant/TRDP”. Applications must be received by April 30, 2021 to be considered. Only short listed applicants will be notified and invited for interview after being tested.
AUA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination program within the institution