Test Proctor, Open Education, Dilijan, Armenia
Application deadline: 5:45pm; November 15, 2022
Contract type: Service contract
Job Location: Dilijan, Armenia
Compensation: Hourly payment
SCOPE OF SERVICES:
- Perform exam proctoring during ETS and other tests.
- Respect and strictly follow the set of exam/proctoring rules established by AUA, ETS and other international service providers.
- Report immediately on any violation of exam rules and regulations for taking corresponding actions in a timely manner.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding the information being processed.
- University degree (Master’s degree is preferable).
- Fluency in English and Armenian.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong awareness of AUA values, norms as well as general ETS and other tests requirements.
- Demonstrated integrity and high standards of work ethics.
How to apply: Curriculum Vitae should be sent to [email protected] with the subject heading “Exam Proctor in Dilijan/Open Education”. Applications must be received by November 15, 2022 to be considered. Only short listed applicants will be notified and invited for interview.
AUA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination program within the institution.