Terms of Reference for the Redesign of the AUA Acopian Center for the Environment website homepage (ace.aua.am, crm.aua.am)
Contract type: Service Contract
Duration: October 30, 2020
Job Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Application deadline: September 21, 2020
The American University of Armenia (AUA) Acopian Center for the Environment is seeking an individual or organization to redesign the homepage of the Client’s website (ace.aua.am). The draft of the proposed new homepage is available here: https://ace.aua.am/home-2/
The homepage shall include the following sections:
- AUA Acopian Center’s mission statement
- Boxes of thematic areas
- Highlighted initiatives
- Latest news
- Highlights (statistics on number of projects, courses, events etc.)
- Related centers, projects and websites
- Embedded links to the Center’s social media platforms
- Other sections suggested by the web-designer may be added (events, media gallery etc.)
Description of the task
- Work with the AUA webmasters to identify the wordpress widgets to be used for each section.
- Suggest design elements for thematic areas (icons, images, animations, colors, etc.) and work with the Center’s team to finalize the design elements. (number of thematic area boxes per row can be changed)
- Work with the AUA webmasters to ensure that the design elements are displayed properly on a wide variety of browsers and mobile phones
- Strictly adhere to the Branding Guidelines of the Client.
- Ensure that the website integrates UI/UX design
- Provide a document with the website’s final description/features as well as a working document/guideline for the editor of the website including a sitemap. (maybe a better paraphrasing)??
- Be responsive to the Client’s comments and suggestions
- Make other suggestions for adding additional sections on the homepage and/or editing the menu items
- The design shall be the same with different color scheme for crm.aua.am
How to apply: A brief letter of intent, Curriculum Vitae and a portfolio of works should be sent to [email protected] with the subject heading “Web Designer/ACE. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
AUA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination program within the institution