Teaching Associates for CSE Courses
Spring 2023 semester:
- ENGS 211 Numerical Methods
- CS 213 Optimization
- Assisting the instructor to organize the course, including support for the online component of the course;
- Running problem solving sessions and office hours;
- Assisting the students with homework;
- Organizing study sessions for students;
- Assisting the instructor with scoring;
- Being present (as arranged with the instructor) during the course and facilitating student-instructor dialog;
- Proctoring the exams.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional/disciplinary experience; master’s degree preferred (undergraduate students are not eligible);
- Excellent knowledge of the disciplinary content;
- Fluency in English, excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Good computer skills;
- Self-initiative, attentive to detail, with strong ability to multi-task.
This is a part-time position (maximum 20 hours per week) with work hours specific to CSE course schedule.
Deadline to submit applications: January 31, 2023.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
AUA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination program within the institution.