Teaching Associates for CSE Courses
- CS 101 Calculus 2
- CS 103 Real Analysis
- CS 108 Statistics
- CS/ENGS 140/121 Mechanics
- CS 392 Special Topics in Computer Science: System Design
- CSE 241 Data Mining
- Assisting the instructor to organize the course, including support for the online component of the course;
- Running problem solving sessions and office hours;
- Assisting the students with homework;
- Organizing study sessions for students;
- Assisting the instructor with scoring;
- Being present (as arranged with the instructor) during the course and facilitating student-instructor dialog;
- Proctoring the exams.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional/disciplinary experience; master’s degree preferred (undergraduate students are not eligible);
- Excellent knowledge of the disciplinary content;
- Fluency in English, excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Good computer skills;
- Self-initiative, attentive to detail, with strong ability to multi-task.
This is a part-time position (maximum 20 hours per week) with work hours specific to CSE course schedule.Deadline to submit applications: January 20, 2023.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
AUA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination program within the institution.