Teaching Associates for CBE/MSE Courses
The CBE is hiring Teaching Associates for the following MSE courses that will be offered during Spring 2023 semester.
- Macroeconomics (in Dilijan) -- to support MSE students with the Macroeconomics related studies and research by conducting classroom sessions and individual meetings.
Specific Requirements: Master's degree in Economics, DSGE modelling skills.
- Empirical Studies (in Dilijan) -- to support MSE students with Econometrics related studies and empirical research by conducting classroom sessions and individual advising sessions.
Specific Requirements: Master's degree in Economics (or any related field with strong empirical component), knowledge of Stata, R, or Python (preference will be given to those who are familiar with at least two).
- Assisting the instructor to organize the course as well as during class meeting with handouts, group assignments, audio visuals, other materials;
- Conducting help sessions with the students;
- Marking/scoring the assignments;
- Providing tutoring and other instructional assistance;
- Holding joint or independent office hours to review assignments, provide feedback on already marked and graded assignments;
- Handling course logistics, e.g. posting to Moodle, including posting of grades;
- Proctoring exams.
- Fluency in English, excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Good computer skills;
- Self-initiative, attentive to detail, with strong ability to multi-task.
Please e-mail your CV and cover letter to [email protected] with subject line “the course you are interested in”.
These are part-time positions (maximum 20 hours per week) with work hours specific to CBE course schedule.
Deadline to submit applications: January 31, 2023.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
AUA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination program within the institution.