Senior Program Coordinator, Open Education
Application deadline: February 3, 2023
- Develop and maintain a menu of courses that are based on the market
and regional needs. Monitor the competitors, explore market needs,
explore new methods and tools for educational product delivery like IT and
- Coordinate programs working closely with field experts to design and
launch courses in Yerevan and in the regions based on market needs and
- Maintain an accurate database of Open Education enrollment in wide
range of courses at AUA Open Education.
- Maintain a filing system for courses and for other incoming and outgoing
- Make suggestions to the Director on new or revised course content and
present to the Director for approval.
- Prepare monthly evaluation reports for OE courses with engagement
of experts in the field when possible.
- Prepare continuous growth plans based on evaluation results for the
instructors and manage the process of communication and support.
- Help organize preliminary screening and recruitment of instructors to
teach in a wide range of programs, recommend new instructors and staff.
- Engage in proposal development efforts assisting with content writing for
new program opportunities in Yerevan and in the regions.
- Support the Director and Marketing Specialist in customer relationship
management and various public relations activities.
- Coordinate special events, as assigned by the Director.
- Perform administrative planning of courses according to public demand.
Develop texts for advertisement following an agreement by the Director
and coordinate with Marketing Specialist and PR/advertising/circulation
with AUA Communications.
- Assist the Director of Open Education and perform administrative tasks as
- Travel within Armenia if deemed necessary for Open Education work.
- Administer standardized tests, in Yerevan and in regions, if assigned by
- Undergraduate Degree/University Diploma in a relevant field.
- Strong written/oral communication skills in English, Armenian.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer skills (MS Office, spreadsheets, database management).
- Relevant work experience of 1 year and more.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills with an ability to work in a fast-
paced changing environment.
How to apply: A letter of intent, Curriculum Vitae with the names and contact information for three referees should be sent to [email protected] with the subject heading “Senior Program Coordinator, OE” until February 3, 2023. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview.
AUA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination program within the institution.