Recruitment & Contract Coordinator, Human Resources Office
Application deadline: 5:45 pm; December 14, 2021
Contract type: FT (5 days per week)
Job Location: Yerevan, Armenia
- Process contracts and monthly acceptance acts following through their final processing with the Accounting office.
- Prepare/sort out all required documentations for all service and employment contracts.
- Coordinate recruitment process starting from preparing and posting job announcements, collecting and reviewing of applications, maintaining CV database in HR 1C system.
- Conduct orientation sessions on policies and procedures to ensure smooth integration of newly hired employees.
- Prepare presentations on policies and procedures for communicating to staff/community.
- Prepare ID cards and employment statements.
- Perform translation of related materials from English into Armenian and from Armenian into English.
- Oversee the process of instructing staff on job safety rules and regulations.
- Input all related data into HR 1C system.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor(s).
- University Diploma in a relevant field.
- Strong written/oral communication skills in English, Armenian.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer skills (MS Office, spreadsheets, database management).
- Relevant work experience of minimum 2 years.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills with an ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Ability to work with a variety of constituencies.
How to apply: A letter of intent, Curriculum Vitae with the names and contact information for three referees should be sent to [email protected] with the subject heading “Recruitment & Contract Coordinator”. Applications must be received by December 14, 2021 to be considered. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview.
AUA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination program within the institution