Company: American University of Armenia (AUA), Communications
Position: Multimedia Specialist
Contract type: Full time
Job Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Application deadline: June 30, 2022
- Take professional photos of people, buildings, events, and other subjects around the AUA campus.
- Produce professional scripted (e.g. promotional) and unscripted (e.g. events) videos.
- Brainstorm/suggest/implement ways to compose stories expressed through photography and videography with the Communications
- Use Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Lightroom) and other photo editing software to edit photos and produce photo-centric designs.
- Use Adobe Premiere and/or Adobe After Effects and other video editing software to edit and produce high quality videos.
- Take initiative and propose ideas about how to approach multimedia strategy supporting the entire University’s production needs.
- Manage several concurrent projects while remaining organized and effective.
- Maintain and regularly update the University’s photo & video archive.
- Create and manage live-streaming events.
- Manage the everyday workload of work studies.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor(s).
- Work experience of 2-4 years demonstrated by portfolio of work.
- University degree in a related field preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated understanding of the principles of videography and/or filmmaking and photography.
- Good knowledge of English and Armenian.
- Excellent computer skills including knowledge of design software such as Photoshop, InDesign, Corel Draw, Illustrator etc.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment with a variety of constituencies.
How to apply: A letter of intent with a link to work portfolio of both photo and video projects, Curriculum Vitae with the names and contact information for three referees should be sent to [email protected] with the subject heading “Multimedia Specialist”. Applications must be received by June 30, 2022 to be considered. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview.
AUA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination program within the institution