MBA Program Review Consultant, Manoogian Simone College of Business and Economics
Contract type: Service Contract (for 7 months)
Job Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Application deadline: October 26, 2021
- Work closely with the Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program Chair, faculty, and students to implement program review related activities.
- Support assessment efforts including but not limited to student learning assessment, academic program review, and academic program new development initiatives.
- Conduct benchmarking related to assessment, accreditation and other relevant areas
- Draft, write and otherwise support preparation of program assessment and development reports
- Facilitate course registration and program advising to MBA students, which involves group meetings and individual student meetings, advising on course selection, concentration-specific requirements.
- Facilitate regular degree audits for outgoing cohort/students.
- Facilitate MBA program degree- and concentration- fulfilment requirements in liaison with the Program Chair and Registrar’s Office.
- Assist the Program Chair in updating the program related materials (goals, learning outcomes, course descriptions) for annual review as well as program related materials in compliance with AUA policies.
- Assist in projects and initiatives such as fundraising, outreach, research project implementation, as well as promotion of the MBA program.
- Prepare letters, memos, agenda, reports and other documents as requested by the Program Chair, and distribute them to stakeholders as necessary, as well as provide translation and editorial assistance when necessary.
- Assist with program and student related data, documents and archiving.
Skills & Qualifications
- Graduate (MA) Degree/ University Diploma in a relevant field (for example: degree in Management or Social Science discipline).
- Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research is mandatory.
- Detail-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written/oral communication skills in English, Armenian.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as team building skills
- Ability to work with a variety of constituencies.
- Computer skills (MS Office, spreadsheets, database management). Relevant work experience of minimum 2 years. Preferable work experience within a higher educational institutional context.
How to apply: A letter of intent, Curriculum Vitae with the names and contact information for three referees should be sent to [email protected] with the subject heading “MBA Program Review Consultant”. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview.
AUA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination program within the institution