Marketing Coordinator, Open Education
Application deadline: Open until filled
Contract type: FT (5 days/40 hours per week)
Job Location: Yerevan, Armenia
- Leads the marketing efforts of AUA Open Education;
- Develops and coordinates the creation of marketing campaigns, engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional literature, as well as other content for recruitment and promotion (videos, lives, FAQs, podcasts, etc) and digital distribution;
- Develops and implements social media strategy and manages Open Education social media accounts, as well as acts as a communication liaison working closely with the AUA Communications Office;
- Develops/translates content, supports and updates Open Education website;
- Promotes partnerships via social media and website;
- Performs ongoing market research to assess market demand for courses, identifies business opportunities, and recommends new courses/workshops to ensure competitive sales, market leadership position for Open Education;
- Monitors competitors and their products;
- Develops corporate packages for courses and services and marketing plan to ensure a distinct corporate client database;
- Prepares letters, reports, and other documents as requested, as well as provides translation and editorial assistance when necessary;
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- MA or BA Degree in marketing or a relevant field of study;
- Experience of working with digital marketing, social media and CRM;
- Excellent oral & written communications skills and organizational skills;
- Fluency in Armenian and English;
- Relevant work experience of 2 years and more;
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills with an ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment;
- Ability to work with a variety of constituencies.
How to apply: A letter of intent, Curriculum Vitae with the names and contact information for three referees should be sent to [email protected] with the subject heading “Marketing Coordinator/OE”. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview.
AUA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination program within the institution