Marketing Coordinator, Manoogian Simone College of Business and Economics (CBE)
Application deadline: June 27, 2021
Contract type: FT (5 days/40 hours per week)
Job Location: Yerevan, Armenia
- Lead the marketing efforts of the college with the student recruitment activities for the programs through
- a) creating targeted materials;
- b) organizing and running events;
- c) tracking the leads and soliciting applications thorough different tools and techniques.
- Work closely with the Admissions Office to finalize application packages.
- Organize panel interviews and summarize statistics from interviews.
- Prepare letters, memos, agenda, reports and other documents as requested by the Dean/Program Chairs, and distribute them according to stakeholders as necessary, as well as provide translation and editorial assistance when necessary.
- Work with Alumni Relations Office and prepare reports, statistical/data analysis as needed using read-only access to the AUA Alumni database.
- Update CBE website.
- Manage social media and act as a communication liaison working closely with the Communications Office.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor(s).
- MA or BA Degree in marketing or a relevant field of study;
- Experience of working with digital marketing, social media and CRM;
- Excellent oral & written communications skills and organizational skills;
- Fluency in Armenian and English;
- Relevant work experience of 2 years and more;
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills with an ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment;
- Ability to work with a variety of constituencies.
How to apply: A letter of intent, Curriculum Vitae with the names and contact information for three referees should be sent to [email protected] with the subject heading “Marketing Coordinator”. Applications must be received by June 27, 2021 to be considered. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview.
AUA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination program within the institution