Designer, AUA Acopian Center for the Environment (ACE)
Project name: Copernicus assisted environmental monitoring across the Black Sea Basin (PONTOS)
Contract type: Service contract
Duration: 1 month
Job Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Application deadline: July 9, 2020
- Design/edit the following materials for the PONTOS project:
- Design project logo (provide at least 2 versions);
- Edit the project leaflet template to add the logo and information;
- Edit the project banner template to adjust the project needs;
- Adjust the brochure template to the project needs;
- Adjust, if necessary, the newsletter template to incorporate changes;
- Create Project public report template;
- Promotional items set (pens and pencils, notepads, USB sticks, bags, etc);
- Create Project website graphics;
- Create background image for the online meetings.
- Deliver production-ready digital assets in a wide variety of formats;
- Follow the EU communication and visibility manual;
- Provide all final products through a cloud link or a flash drive;
- Work closely with the project manager and communications manager to incorporate suggested edits;
- Work with the printing house to review the files before printing or publishing.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven experience in graphic design;
- Excellent knowledge of design software and technologies (such as CorelDRAW, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, or Photoshop);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Armenian and English;
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines;
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy;
- Portfolio of strong creative work.
How to apply: A brief letter of intent and a Curriculum Vitae should be sent to [email protected] with the subject heading “Designer”. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
AUA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination program within the institution