Compliance and Assessment Manager, Office of Institutional Research and Assessment
Contract type: FT (5 days/40 hours per week)
Job Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Application deadline: July 25, 2021
The Compliance and Assessment Manager will lead and manage assessment efforts to support the university’s mission and strategic initiatives. The Manager designs, manages and supports academic program reviews and related activities; collaborates and supports faculty and staff.
- Lead and supports assessment efforts including but not limited to the development and monitoring of course syllabus development, student learning assessment, academic program review, academic support unit review, and new academic program proposal development;
- Review for compliance and archive course syllabi;
- Oversee the process of new policy development and policy revision, monitor policy development, perform compliance review;
- Provide technical support to policy developers;
- Conduct benchmarking related to assessment, accreditation and other relevant areas;
- Draft, write and otherwise support preparation of assessment and accreditation reports;
- Mange the development, planning, and organizing of faculty professional development workshops and trainings;
- Monitor relevant content on AUA website;
- Stay abreast of developments in the field of assessment, accreditation, institutional research, and teaching and learning;
- Serve on university-wide committees;
- Perform other related duties as necessary and required.
Skills & Qualifications
- Master Degree in education, public policy or related field;
- 4-6 years of experience (preferably in an education sphere);
- Strong written/oral communication skills in English and Armenian;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to synthesize information from multiple sources;
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills, ability to work independently as well as part of a team and with a variety of constituencies;
- Excellent computer skills (including spreadsheets and presentation software; database design and management, statistical and web-based survey administration software, a plus);
- Commitment to lifelong learning and continual improvement;
- Experience in an educational environment a plus;
- Experience with assessment of student learning a plus.
How to apply: A letter of intent, Curriculum Vitae with the names and contact information for three referees should be sent to [email protected] with the subject heading “Compliance and Assessment Manager”. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview.
AUA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination program within the institution