AUA MBA Students to Go Head-to-Head in Business Competition
YEREVAN–The American University of Armenia is organizing a business plan competition for students of its full-time MBA program on Wednesday, November 28, from 2-4pm (Armenia Time).
The competition, to be held in room 308E, is part of a series of Entrepreneurship and Innovation events being organized by AUA’s Center for Business Research and Development.
The students will compete in 6 teams, delivering 10 minute pitches of their business plans to a panel of expert judges, who will select the top three winners.
The event is fee and open to the public; whether you’re an MBA student or someone who wants to get an early look at the unique ideas being developed from AUA’s MBA students.
- Arthur Mikaelyan, CEO and Founder, MLL Industries. MBA, Harvard
- Samson Avetian, Managing Director, Arrow Global Investment. MBA, Harvard
- Lilit Yordanyan, Head of Internal Audit, Converse Bank. MBA, AUA
- Arno Mosikyan, Director of Investment Banking, AmeriaBank. Ph.D., Yerevan State University of Economics
- Aram Hajian, Dean, AUA College of Science and Engineering. Ph.D., Harvard
- Andrei Guschin, Visiting Professor, Entrepreneurship, AUA College of Business and Economics. Ph.D., FizTech and PostDoc, MIT
The American University of Armenia (AUA) is a private, independent university located in Yerevan, Armenia. Founded in 1991, AUA is affiliated with the University of California. Through teaching, research, and public service, AUA serves Armenia and the region by supplying high-quality, graduate and undergraduate education, encouraging civic engagement, and promoting democratic values.
The AUA is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges, 985 Atlantic Avenue, #100, Alameda, CA 94501, 510-748-9001.