Alumni Relations Coordinator, Office of Alumni Relations
Application deadline: June 27, 2021
Contract type: FT (5 days/40 hours per week)
Job Location: Yerevan, Armenia
- Assist in planning, organizing and executing alumni events and activities (reunions, clubs, etc.), including pre- and post-event correspondence.
- Conduct interviews with alumni and draft alumni success and highlight stories.
- Assist in maintaining up-to-date information on alumni.
- Assist in promoting the institutional fundraising campaigns among AUA alumni.
- Ensure accurate and complete alumni database records.
- Maintain the alumni webpage.
- Assist in the Alumni-Student mentorship program.
- Assist in development of new social events with outcomes tied to alumni engagement KPIs.
- Coordinate the process of alumni cards’ printing.
- Gather news and alumni information for use in communication efforts.
- Manage alumni email inbox/listservs, and help to respond to inquiries in a timely manner.
- Translate materials as needed.
- Perform general office duties, including answering phone calls, organizing meetings, maintaining alumni event calendar and files.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor(s).
- University diploma in a relevant field of study;
- Excellent command of written/oral English and Armenian;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven creative/content writing skills;
- Knowledge of database use.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills with an ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment;
- Ability to work with a variety of constituencies.
How to apply: A letter of intent, Curriculum Vitae with the names and contact information for three referees should be sent to [email protected] with the subject heading “Alumni Relations Coordinator”. Applications must be received by June 27, 2021 to be considered. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview.
AUA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination program within the institution