Administrative Assistant in Goris, Open Education
Application deadline: Open until filled
Contract type: FT (5 days/40 hours per week)
Job Location: Goris, Syunik, RA
- Provide general support to visitors, answer and direct phone calls,
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments,
- Provide information by answering questions and requests,
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports, attendance lists,
- Develop and maintain a filing system, Order office supplies,
- Generate reports, Handle multiple projects,
- Prepare and monitor invoices,
- Develop administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities and experiential growth opportunities,
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories,
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning,
- Organize travel arrangements, Write letters and emails,
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient,
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; career fairs reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks,
- Coordinate daily administration of the Open Education in Goris and program activities in closely working with Sr. Program Coordinator,
- Carry out dynamic market research, identifying the market demand for courses and business opportunities and in coordination with head office design and launch new courses,
- Maintain and update Open Education Announcement List (e-mail addresses list of outside organizations),
- Support class coordination and in organizing special events for Open Education,
- Ensure the provision and protection of equipment and technical personnel for required activities,
- Together with Sr. Program Coordinator prepare the evaluation reports and provide analytic overview identifying trends and opportunities as well as growth area for strategic planning and quality control,
- Carry out financial management and provide monthly analytic reports to the Director,
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Undergraduate Degree/University Diploma in a relevant field.
- Strong written/oral communication skills in English, Armenian.
- Computer skills (MS Office, spreadsheets, database management).
- Relevant work experience of 1 year and more.
How to apply: A letter of intent, Curriculum Vitae with the names and contact information for three referees should be sent to [email protected] with the subject heading “Administrative Assistant /Open Education”. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview.
AUA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination program within the institution