Admin Coordinator, AUA Open Education
Position Title: Admin Coordinator
Location: Yerevan, with possible travel to regions of Armenia and Artsakh
Immediate Supervisor: Director of Open Education, AUA
Deadline: open until filled
Position Description & General Responsibilities: The Admin Coordinator reports to the Director of Open Education. S/he also is responsible for coordinating the administrative and logistical arrangements of OE, preparing contracts, filing documentation, maintaining inventory lists, etc. The Admin Coordinator may occasionally travel to regions of Armenia as well as Artsakh to assist with a wide range of support of regional program activities and operations.
Specific Tasks & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and perform as necessary the day-to-day logistical and administrative arrangements and services to support OE activities and operations in Yerevan and the regional offices;
- Work with programs, tests, and operations teams to prepare contracts ensuring compliance of the latter with AUA policies and procedures;
- Maintain the inventory items and lists updated on a regular basis;
- Maintain and update the directory of contacts, including individual, partner, and client lists, liaise with the regional offices in collecting all the relevant information and compile in one unified database of contacts;
- Assist with filing the electronic and hardcopy documentation pertaining to programs, tests, and admin matters as requested by the Director of OE;
- Participate in preparing different program and operational manuals/SOPs as needed to assist with the efficient operation of AUA OE activities;
- In collaboration with the OE staff work on reports and spreadsheets on the programs and activities, as well as analyze data received from different surveys and reports;
- Other duties and responsibilities as requested by the Director of OE.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in business management in a relevant field;
- Work experience in the relevant field;
- Strong organizational skills, analytical thinking, attention to detail, ability to work independently;
- Fluency in Armenian, English languages, knowledge of Russian desirable;
- Ability to work under pressure and within strict time frames;
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills, team building and team playing skills, and ability to work in a cross-cultural environment;
- Fair and devoted attitude towards the work;
- Desire and ability to work in a team environment.
How to apply: A letter of intent, Curriculum Vitae with the names and contact information for three referees should be sent to [email protected] with the subject heading “Admin Coordinator/OE”. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview.
AUA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination program within the institution