AUA is in the midst of developing its next Strategic Plan.
The strategic plan aims to help AUA meet the challenges and rise to the opportunities to better achieve its mission in the coming years by making sure that we have thought through our options and are ready to act in an informed manner when the time is right and situation arises. The entire university community is invited to share their thoughts and suggestions on the university’s future. We encourage stakeholders from various sectors outside the university to contribute to this endeavor as well.
Throughout the process, drafts and other documents will be made available on this web-site for your information and comment.
We welcome comments and suggestions and encourage constructive criticism to improve the final outcome of this effort. This is an iterative process, so there will be many opportunities to address concerns and refine the plan. Suggestions may be sent directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Strategic Plan 2016-2022. Final. August 4 2016
Planning Document and Strategic Plan 2016-2022. June 21, 2016
Boards of Trustees Meeting Review. June 2, 2016
Updated Drafts Mission, Vision, Program Goals and Institutional Priorities: May 2, 2016
Updated Drafts: April 28, 2016Feedback on current draft due May 2, 2016
- Drafts: April 13, 2016
Feedback on current draft due May 2, 2016
- Drafts: March 1, 2016
University-wide Strategic Planning Retreat: February 6, 2016
- Second Phase Input Consolidated February 3, 2016
- Second Phase Worksheets Colleges School Units: Due January 29, 2016
- Through October, 2015: Compilation of SWOT Analysis (Students, Staff, Faculty)
- October 5, 2015: Student SWOT Analysis Brainstorming
- September 29, 2015: Faculty and Staff SWOT Analysis Brainstorming
Reports and other documentation:
- Qualitative Research to Support AUA Strategic Planning Turpanjian Center for Policy Analysis February 2016
Send us your input:
- AUA Strategic Plan 2011- 2017 FINAL, November 2011
- AUA Strategic Plan 2011-2017 Appendices FINAL, November 2011