Employment Opportunities at AUA
- Position: TOEFL iBT Test Center Proctor
- Assist test center administrator with test administration duties;
- Help set up the test center;
- Check test takers’ identification;
- Direct students to their assigned rooms and seats;
- Physically walk through testing room at frequent intervals;
- Be in the testing room at all times while testing is in progress;
- Monitor for test taker misconduct such as copying or sharing of information
- Report any irregularities ... Read more
- Full time Faculty positions in the undergraduate and MBA programs at the College of Business and Economics (CBE)
The College of Business and Economics at the American University of Armenia (AUA) recruits assistant/associate professors in the following areas: Marketing, Finance and Accounting. Applications are invited from qualified candidates with PhD (in the relevant field) from accredited western universities, preferably teaching and field-experience, ability to mentor students and engage in the service to university.Read more
- Position: Dean, College of Business and Economics
Reporting directly to the Provost, the Dean of CBE will provide academic and administrative leadership including strategic planning and play a key role in building and implementing the growing BA and MA programs in Business and the MS in Economics. A special responsibility will be to direct the upper division and capstone coursework for ... Read more
- SHORT-TERM SERVICE CONTRACTOR: Exam Proctor (to act as a proctor o for CBE midterm and final exams on an on-call basis)
Perform exam proctoring during midterm and final exams.Read more
Respect and strictly follow the set of exam/proctoring rules established by CBE AUA.
Report immediately on any violation of exam rules and regulations to allow for taking corresponding actions in a timely manner.
Maintain confidentiality regarding the information being processed.
- Position:Grant Researcher/Proposal Writer/Coordinator
This position is responsible for writing proposals for both unrestricted operating revenue and restricted projects and for submitting timely and accurate reports for all existing grant-funded projects.Read more
- Position: Distributed Systems and Network Support Specialist, Information and Communication Technologies Services
Services AUA events and is responsible for supporting the events with high level technical requirements.Read more
Performs photo shooting and video-recording of events.
Conduct Live streaming of events.
- Position: Software Developer, Information and Communication Technologies Services
Accountable for optimization-focused design to ensure that all code is written with high availability and high-impact.Read more
Accountable for efficiency-focused design that serves to ensure that all code is highly reusable and modular.
Design push and pull data interfaces using the latest web and data sharing technologies integrated to a multitude of third party providers.
- Position: Recruitment and Administrative Coordinator, Political Science and International Affairs
This position has two parts: (1) recruiting student applicants to the PSIA program, (2) administrative duties in the PSIA program. The person must thrive in a fast-paced environment and quickly comprehend and act on changing priorities when necessary. He/ she must have excellent organizational abilities and demonstrate superior interpersonal communication and written communication skills.Read more
- Position: Communications Content Coordinator
This position is responsible for coordinating key communications functions for AUA departments, working closely with the Communications Director to develop and execute processes and projects in support of the Communications and Development departments and AUA as a whole.Read more
- Position: Environmental Laboratory Technician
Service providing opportunity in the frame of the “Independent Monitoring of Mining Pollution” project conducted by the AUA Center for Responsible MiningRead more