All applicants for admission to the graduate programs of AUA must complete and submit an application package to the University’s Office of the Registrar in accordance with the Schedule of Admissions. Incomplete packages will not be processed. The package must include:
3. The applicant’s undergraduate diploma(s) (original and copy).
– Applicants must hold a baccalaureate degree from a 4-year or 5-year program at an accredited institution of higher education or a licensed institution of higher education in Armenia.
4. All previous college or university transcripts (original and copy).
– If the original transcripts are in a language other than English, Armenian, or Russian, then a notarized translation is required.
– The transcript submitted by each applicant must indicate all courses taken by the applicant and the grades earned.
– An applicant who is graduating in the current year, and does not have his/her complete transcript by the time the applicant package is due, must submit all available transcripts, a list of all courses in which s/he is currently enrolled,
– If currently enrolled an official copy of the applicant’s complete records from the previous institution or university must then be submitted to the Office of the Registrar upon graduation.
5. Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
– These letters must come from faculty members, supervisors or colleagues who can comment on the applicants academic and professional abilities. Please use the AUA Letter of Recommendation form.
6. Passport (original and copy: photo page and address page).
— Foreign applicants or others not applying in person must include a certified copy of their required passport pages.
7. Required English Proficiency scores from 1 of the 2 Tests below:
– A score of 79 or higher on the Internet-Based TOEFL (iBT) and an acceptable writing score, OR
– A score of at least 6.5 or better on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), and an acceptable writing
– Any English Proficiency test must have been taken within the two years prior to the application date.
8. A GRE, LSAT or GMAT score at a level determined by each department.
– The test must have been taken within the five years prior to the application date.
9. A non-refundable application fee of 12000 AMD (for local Armenian applicants, or applicants within Armenia that already hold a long-term residency visa) or 28000 AMD (for international applicants).
Additional requirements for MBA Applicants
10. Applicants to the MBA program must submit proof of employment. Armenian Citizens should bring their labor book (copy and original).
11. MBA applicants must in addition to the Admission Application Form fill a Supplemental Application Form.