BA English and Communications
The BA in English & Communications aims to provide students with a strong foundation in English language and literature along with a critical understanding of contemporary media, while developing communication skills that can be applied in a range of contexts. Our graduates will be well equipped for positions wherever effective communication is required or for further studies in public relations, journalism, applied linguistics, the arts, and other fields.
All students majoring in English & Communications are required to take a set of core courses and then have the option of pursuing one of three tracks: General, Public Relations, or Writing and Translation.
The BA in English & Communications is a 4-year undergraduate degree offered as part of AUA’s liberal arts education. AUA aims to prepare not only well-grounded specialists but also well-rounded individuals, able to think critically and creatively, to learn on their own, to understand different kinds of thinking, to work in teams, and to deal with people from different cultures and disciplines.
- BA English and Communications & General Education Requirements
- BA in E&C Program Goals & Student Learning Outcomes
- BA in English & Communications Schedule Fall 2016
- BA in English & Communications-Courses-2015-2016
- BA in English & Communications Sample four-year schedule
- BA in English and Communications Curricular Map